Monday, March 30, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun!




Hi there my name is Foxy Roxy! My mom loves junk( I guess that's what you call all the stuff she's always hauling home?) I know she loves it alot cause every time I try to chew on the corner of her wood coffee table or the little cupboard in the bathroom she gets really mad at me! I thought it was just some old junky wood? My mom does bring home some really nice thing's too. She brought me home these lovely flowers when I was just a pup and she put them in this very fancy ironstone pitcher. Today she brought in all of these nice little McCoy planters, and I know they were nice cause when I tried to rip the bag open she got real MAD! I love it when she finds new stuff, cause I have A.d.d. and I'm always looking for new stuff to check out, chew, smell, taste it's so fun! Well I better go for now the cat's calling my name and I've been sitting still for about two minutes now and that's a real long time!
Woof
Rox

No comments:

Post a Comment